There may be a variation of color per candle
Height: 8 inches
Burn Time: 100 Hours
Lead Free Wick
Made in U.S.A.
Unscented Palm Wax
Chakra candles are specifically designed candles that are used in spiritual and energy healing practices to balance and align the chakras. The concept of chakras comes from ancient Indian spiritual traditions and is believed to be a system of energy centers in the body. There are seven main chakras that run along the spine, each associated with different aspects of physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
The purpose of chakra candles is to support the harmonization and activation of these energy centers. Each chakra is believed to have its unique color and corresponding properties, and chakra candles are often made with colors that correspond to each chakra. The candles are typically scented with essential oils that are thought to enhance the energetic qualities of each chakra.
When using chakra candles, practitioners may focus on a specific chakra they want to work on or go through a sequence of candles to address all the chakras. Lighting and meditating with the appropriate chakra candle is said to help remove energetic blockages, promote healing, and bring the chakra into a balanced state.
Here's a brief overview of the seven main chakras and their associated colors:
- Root Chakra (Muladhara) - Red: Connected to grounding, stability, and basic survival instincts.
- Sacral Chakra (Swadhisthana) - Orange: Associated with creativity, emotions, and sexuality.
- Solar Plexus Chakra (Manipura) - Yellow: Related to personal power, self-confidence, and willpower.
- Heart Chakra (Anahata) - Green or Pink: Governs love, compassion, and emotional healing.
- Throat Chakra (Vishuddha) - Blue: Connected to communication, self-expression, and truth.
- Third Eye Chakra (Ajna) - Indigo: Associated with intuition, insight, and spiritual awareness.
- Crown Chakra (Sahasrara) - Violet or White: Related to spiritual connection, enlightenment, and cosmic consciousness.
It came in so fast considering the area I live in!!! Came in exactly as expected!!! I love it so much! Thank you 💗
It has a long lasting smell.
I bought 2 tarot candles for my daughter and myself. We love them. They are not the traditional Smith illusions, but we prefer them. We had seen some in glass that were very expensive and didn’t even show the whole picture. These are not in glass. The colors of the candles and of the illustration are vivid. Neither has burned the candles yet. I peeled back the plastic to make it ready and noticed it has a pleasant smell.
It was a gift! She adores it.
I love all my candles - and use them for meditation or when I need to refocus!